Your problems drive us.
Please contact us at any time!
Servo planetary gearbox
ZF Servo plan planetary gearboxes were developed for the direct mounting at servo motors. Through different scales and a basic add-on system they are in almost all areas of the automation applicable.
The servo gears bid together with a servo motor a coaxial drive and output. Across a force-fit clamp coupling the output wave of the servo motor is connected with the sun gear of the servo gear. This sun gear actuates three planetary gears stored in a planetary bearer. They role off a hollow wheel with internal gear. Through the division on three planetary a balanced stress distribution results and guides therefore to a very compact design with high power density.
- ZF-Servo gearboxes allocate themselves through highest precision.
- Motion sequences are carried out fast, low-loss and low-backlash; the life-time lubrication makes them maintenance-free
- ZF-Servo gearboxes fit in all established servo motors.
- Six scales 1- or 2-level are covering drive moments from 25 to 3000 Nm.
- ZF Servo plan planetary gearboxes of the Economy-series were developed for the direct mount at servo motors. Through different scales and a basic add-on system they are applicable in many areas of the automation.
- The servo gearboxes bid together with the servo motor a coaxial drive and output. Through a force-fit clamp coupling the output wave is connected with the sun gear of the servo gear. This sun gear activates three planetary wheels stored in a planetary carrier.
- The servo gears own robust and hardened gearing components.
Servo right angle gearbox
The servoplan right angle gearboxes of WT series are designed for high dynamic servo drives.
Through the approved Klingelnberg hypoid gearing high conversions in one gear level are possible. Through optimized manufacturing methods a reduced turn backlash and highest positioning accuracy are reached. These features predestine these gear series for the application in the automation.
- The servoplan right angle gearboxes of WT series are designed for high dynamic servo drives.
- Through novel hypoid gearings high conversions in one gear level are reached.
- Through optimized manufacturing methods a reduced turn backlash and highest positioning accuracy are reached.
- These features predestine these gear series for the application in the automation.
Servo worm gear
- Turn backlash in 3 ranges up to < 1 arcmin
- Acutely low running noises < 55 dB (A)
- Conversions i=5 to i=90
- Drive torques up to 8000 Nm
- Unbeatable price performance ratio
Computer optimized engagement: causes a low tooth flank pressure and a long life time.
Universal motor construction set: turn stiff coupling and motor flange for all current servo motors.
Big dimensioned tape roller bearing at the output: for very high permitted radial forces at the output.
Constant camber of the worm shaft bearing: a special assembly with 2 tape roller bearings as well as a swimming bearing guarantee also with temperature changes in the gear always reliable the same bearing camber und the therewith very high drive torques.
Servo gear fixing: with the shrink fit, additional doweled and therewith a 100% backlash stiff wheel receiver, without feather key connection.
Compact housing of hardened aluminium magnesium alloy: low weight, high closeness.
Lifetime: 25 000 hours